spoon

Ravioli With Arugula and Pecorino Romano or Parmesan Cheese

Category: , ,

Tonight I made a new recipe for my little family - me, my husband, and our cat who was looking at me and so I let him smell it. Needless to say, he did not like it. Should I be offended? : ) Anyways, I was looking through recipes online and found this recipe on Eating Well. I think I made too much dressing because the arugula was a little soggy. It is a fun and interesting idea to have arugula in your pasta so I might try this again. It definitely helped us reach our veggie count for the day. Overall, I am not sure about this recipe but the reviews are great on the Eating Well website. My final suggestion would be to add bacon or walnuts. That would make this dish much better. If you decide to try it, let us know in the comments section below.


Have a great weekend! Sheena will be back on Tuesday.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment